Things to do in Cocoa Beach
If you're looking for things to do in Cocoa Beach then you've come to the right place. We're located only half a block from the sparkling Atlantic Ocean, plus we're close to all local area attractions like Port Canaveral, Kennedy Space Center, and all the Orlando area theme parks. Orlando International Airport is just a short drive away.
- Port Canaveral (4.5 miles) - We're located just three minutes away from Port Canaveral, making us the ideal Port Canaveral hotel. From there you can set sail on a cruise to the Bahamas, the eastern Caribbean, or the Gulf of Mexico. Carnival Cruise Lines, Disney Cruise Line, Royal Caribbean International, and Norwegian Cruise Lines are all available.
- Kennedy Space Center (22.5 miles) - a short 20 minute drive from our hotel, you can tour NASA's launch and landing facilities, experience interactive simulators, and see live shows and massive rockets. Be sure to check out the Apollo/Saturn V Center, the IMAX® theaters, guided tours, and interactive space flight simulators at the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame®.
- Space Shuttle Atlantis (20.9 miles) - The Space Shuttle is something you don't want to miss. This one-of-a-kind orbiter belongs to NASA and is a must see when visiting Cocoa Beach.
- Orlando Theme Parks (60 - 70 miles) - amazing theme parks and non-stop nightlife await you in Orlando. We are just a short drive away from Universal Orlando Studios® Theme Park and Universal's Islands of Adventure® Theme Park, Walt Disney World® Resort, Epcot®, and SeaWorld®. Experience family fun and adventure during your stay at one of Orlando's theme parks.
- Cocoa Beach Surf Company (adjacent to hotel) - located adjacent to the hotel, the Cocoa Beach Surf Company is the best place in Cocoa Beach to get everything you need for the beach.